« Home | PIERRE DU MOULIN » | THE IRONY OF NT WRIGHT'S ANTI-CONSTANTINIANISM » | THANKING GOD FOR CS LEWIS » | WATTISHAM STRICT BAPTIST CHAPEL » | INDEX ALPHABETIQUE DES TEMPLES PROTESTANTS DE FRANCE » | THE MARRIAGE OF DAVID LIVINGSTONE » | HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE » | THE ONGOING IMPACT OF A HOLY LIFE » | EMINENT CHRISTIANS: 13. GREGORY OF NAZIANZUS, part II » | ANDREW FULLER THE READER--A CONFERENCE »

C.S. LEWIS ON FRIENDSHIP

Found this great quote on friendship from C.S. Lewis on the blog of Jayme Thompson:

“Friendship is the greatest of worldly goods. Certainly to me it is the chief happiness of life. If I had to give a piece of advice to a young man about a place to live, I think I should say, “Sacrifice almost everything to live where you can be near your friends.” I know I am very fortunate in that respect.” [The Letters of C.S. Lewis to Arthur Greeves (29 December 1935)].    

great quote ! thanks for posting it

Post a Comment